This week we have a colour combination for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop.
I am using products from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue.
- Sponge about a centimetre around the edge of the front of a Whisper White Note Card with Elegant Eggplant ink. This will create a faux layer behind the art panel.
- Deboss a piece of Whisper White with the HAPPY image from the Celebrations Duo TIEF.
- Using the colours for the challenge and one of the images from Work of Art, stamp over each of the debossed letters.
- Stamp ‘Birthday’ from Birthday Bright with Island Indigo ink below the debossed image.
- Add some of the silver Metallics Enamel Shapes.
- Attach the art panel to the front of the Whisper White Note Card.
- Don’t forget the inside …. stamp some balloons and a sentiment in the centre of the note card.
Cardstock: Whisper White Note Card, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Flirty Flamingo
Stamps: Birthday Bright, Work of Art
Accessories: Celebrations Duo TIEF, Metallics Enamel Shapes
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.