Sorry for being missing in action. I was taking a well deserved break. Hopefully, my batteries are now fully recharged and I can return to regular posts.
It is coming down to the wire now. Do you have all your gifts, or are you still looking for some last minute ideas?
I have used retired DSP to make lots of these holders.
- Take a piece of cardstock 18.5cm x 10.5cm (7½” x 4-1/8″).
- Score at 8.5cm, 10cm, 14.25cm (3-3/8″, 4″, 5-3/4″) on the long side. Burnish all score lines.
- Add a piece of DSP 10cm x 8cm (4″ x 3-1/8″) at the bottom [this will be under the sticky notes].
- Take a piece of cardstock 1cm x 5cm (3/8″ x 2″). Roll around a pencil to shape it. Join the ends together to make a loop and attach the flat part of the loop onto the DSP.
- Attach Sticky Notes [7.5cm (3″) square] so that they cover the loop for the pencil.
- Fold the cardstock closed, and on the bottom of the top, add a piece of DSP 10cm x 3.75cm (4″ x 1½”).
- Cut out a shape [oval, square, circle, or any die cut or punch] with matching cardstock, and attach the bottom half of the shape to the small DSP piece. You can also add DSP to the die cut / punch.
- Attach small calendar with staples or brads.
- Slip a small pen or pencil into the holder.
Contact me if you would like more information on how to put these together.
Contact me or visit my shop to take advantage of this offer.