This week, we have a theme for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop.
There are a few pop-up dies available now, but I thought I would go with a handmade one.
The outside of the card is deliberately clean and simple, so that the recipient will be surprised when opening it.
- Christmas Pines is the stamp set for this project.
- Stamp the solid pine branches tone on tone along the bottom of the Emerald Envy card base.
- Cut out a Stitched Shapes circle Framelit in Delightful Dijon and stamp the stars image tone on tone. Attach to the card base with dimensionals.
- Work out the sizes of the pop-ups and cut slits in the Whisper White layer.
- Add Presents & Pinecones DSP to the gift shapes. Attach an Emerald Envy Metallic Thread bow to the top one using a Glue Dot. Attach Silver Glitter Ribbon along the sides of the middle one.
- Stamp sentiment in Delightful Dijon.
- Attach pop-up layer to the card.
Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Presents & Pinecones DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Emerald Envy, Delightful Dijon, Versamark
Stamps: Christmas Pines
Accessories: Emerald Envy Metallic Thread, Silver Glitter Ribbon, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.