I made this card for a special birthday for a dear friend.
Unfortunately, the photograph doesn’t do the card justice. I find it difficult to photograph the foil without a lot of reflection.
- Emboss a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Woodland TIEF.
- Attach the embossed piece to a layer of Copper Foil.
- Add some Copper Metallic Thread around the lower part and attach to a Very Vanilla card base.
- Use the May Flowers Framelits and Copper Foil to cut out floral and leaf images, and attach them to the upper left hand corner of the card.
- Stamp a sentiment from Tin of Tags in Versamark on a scrap of Very Vanilla and heat emboss with Copper EP.
- Cut out the sentiment using one of the Tags & Labels Framelits. Dip the edges of the die cut piece in Versamark, heat emboss with Copper EP and attach over the metallic thread on the lower right hand side of the card.
- Of course, the inside must be ‘dressed’ too! I have used more Copper Foil for layering and die cuts, and Copper EP for the sentiment from Rose Wonder.
Don’t forget that today is the last day to take advantage of 25% off on selected stamp sets. Tin of Tags is one of these sets.
Contact me or visit my shop to take advantage of these offers.