Today, I am using one of the square Stitched Shapes Framelits.
But it isn’t a square you say? That is true. I wanted to show you that you can turn the square Framelits into rectangles.
- Add a piece of Presents and Pinecomes DSP to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Create a rectangle shape from a piece of Cherry Cobbler using a square Stitched Shapes Framelits. I will be doing a Facebook Live video on this technique later in the week and will link it to a future post here.
- My thanks goes out to Kelly Acheson for the instructions on creating Mr and Mrs Reindeer. Check out her post for full details.
- Stamp the reindeer from Cookie Cutter Christmas twice on Crumb Cake cardstock using Early Espresso ink. Colour the antlers on one with the Chalk Marker.
- Stamp the gingerbread man four times on Crumb Cake cardstock using Crumb Cake ink, colouring in the ‘feet/hooves’ with Black ink.
- Punch the reindeer and gingerbread men with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- Punch out a red nose from one of the ‘feet’ on the punch with Red Glimmer Paper. Punch out a bow with Red Glimmer Paper.
- Stamp sentiment on card base with Cherry Cobbler ink.
Stay tuned over the next few days to see the ovals and the squares (used as squares) from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Don’t forget that in conjunction with the release of these Framelits, there are a number of co-ordinating stamp sets on sale for 25% off, but only for 1-30 November.
Contact me or visit my shop to take advantage of these offers.