Time for another Fancy Fold card. The Trifold Angle Card would have to be one of my favourites. You can either dress it up or down and it still looks great.
- You can make two of these cards from one sheet of cardstock. Check out the tutorials for both metric and imperial measurements here.
- Touches of Texture is a great stamp set to create a collage look.
- Mixed Borders provides a variety of sentiments so that you can customise your card for any occasion.
- Cardstock is Dapper Denim and Very Vanilla.
- Inks used were Flirty Flamingo, Tip Top Taupe and Dapper Denim.
- Don’t forget to dress the inside of your card too.
Contact me or visit my shop to take advantage of this offer.