This month, the theme for my classes is “Getting Inky”. Today’s class is based on using Baby Wipes for the ‘ink pad’.
- Fold a Baby Wipe in half and half again and place on a Silicon Craft Sheet.
- Add a few drops of your favourite reinkers (Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach inks created these colourful butterflies).
- Press stamp into the coloured Baby Wipe and then stamp on cardstock. Repeat until you have the design you want.
- The colours will stay ‘wet’ for quite a long time, so you will be able to use your ‘ink pad’ for a few projects.
To complete this project:
- Use the diagonal stripes image from Gorgeous Grunge and Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp along the left hand edge of a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Overstamp the large butterflies with the outline image and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Add a sentiment and attach art panel to card base.
Check out my classes timetable from the link in the sidebar, and contact me to join a class and have fun learning new techniques.
Contact me or visit my shop to take advantage of the Designer Series Paper offer.