This week, the theme for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop is Balloons.
I have created a landscape Centre Step Card for my project.
How I made it:
- Strips of Dapper Denim Envelope Paper were added to the side steps and along the bottom of the Mint Macaron card base.
- A solid balloon image from Balloon Celebration was stamped with Dapper Denim ink 3 times without reinking, until the Whisper White panel was covered in balloons.
- Bows and strings were added to the balloons with the Dapper Denim marker.
- The ½” circle punch was used to create ticket corners on the art panel.
- The birthday sentiment was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Dapper Denim ink and cut with the Duet Banner Punch and attached to the card with Dimensionals.
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Dapper Denim Envelope Paper
Ink: Dapper Denim
Stamps: Balloon Celebration
Accessories: Duet Banner Punch, ½” Circle Punch, Dimensionals
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.