This is the 100th Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop. Isn’t that amazing? I have participated in all but 2 of these. It is a wonderful way to keep your mojo going and to stretch your creativity by trying things that you would not normally do.
Alisa has provided a colour challenge for this week.
This is my interpretation.
How I created it:
- Add strips of Cherry Cobbler DSP and Flirty Flamingo cardstock across the middle of the Pear Pizzazz card base.
- Stamp an image from Touches of Texture on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Colour the image with an old Aqua Painter filled with rubbing alcohol and inks from the colour challenge. This will create a much more vivid result that using water.
- Add Clear Wink of Stella to the flowers.
- Cut the art panel with one of the Lots of Labels Framelits.
- Wrap some Silver Metallic Thread around the bottom right corner, attach some Silver Sequins, and attach the art panel to the left hand side of the card base with Dimensionals.
- Take another piece of Whisper White, create stripes using the same technique and inks as for the art panel, then cut sentiments from the Hello You Thinlits
- Attach the words to the card base, together with some more Silver Sequins.
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Touches of Texture
Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits, Hello You Thinlits, Silver Sequin Trim, Silver Metallic Thread, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Rubbing Alcohol
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.