Here is another card from my recent classes using the Floating Reinker technique.
To make it:
- Stamp the magnolia on Sahara Sand cardstock base using Versamark ink.
- Add a strip of Basic Black DSP down the centre of the card front.
- Stamp the magnolia on a piece of Shimmery White with Versamark ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Cut out a sentiment on Shimmery white with the Hello You Thinlits.
- Use an Aqua Painter or wet paint brush to saturate an area of the flower with water. Add a drop of Pink Pirouette ink with the Aqua Painter or paint brush and let it spread. Add more drops, one at a time to spread over the area. Add a drop of Rose Red ink to create a darker highlight. Repeat this procedure with all parts of the image, using Pear Pizzazz for the stem.
- Allow to air dry. Using a heat tool will quicken the process, but make sure the water pools are almost dry first or you will end up spreading the ink all over the art panel.
- Fussy cut the flower and attach it to a 2½” Pear Pizzazz circle with dimensionals. Attach the circle to the front of the card.
A little decorating on the inside …
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com