The Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week is a theme – TILES.
My entry is based on the Faux Tile / Delft Tile Techniques.
How to make it:
- Score a piece of Whisper White cardstock on the diagonal every ½” in both directions.
- Stamp leaves from Vintage Leaves using Bermuda Bay Ombre Stampin’ Pad.
- Sponge Bermuda Bay ink around the score lines.
- Add ‘grout’ lines with a Sahara Sand marker.
- Layer on Sahara Sand and a base of Bermuda Bay.
- Stamp sentiment from Celebrate Today and punch with the Decorative Label Punch. Layer with Sahara Sand using the same punch.
- Staple a small piece of Burlap Ribbon to the bottom of the punch piece and attach it to the card with dimensionals.
- Add a few Bermuda Bay Sequins for a little bling.
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay Ombre, Sahara Sand
Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Celebrate Today
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Burlap Ribbon, Dimensionals
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.