Today’s card has been made as a baby card, but it could very easily be adapted to a birthday card.
To make it:
- Stamp balloons from Balloon Celebration on Whisper White cardstock using Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay inks, then punch out with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.
- Attach some DSP (retired So Saffron here) to the bottom half of the base cardstock (So Saffron here).
- Add a paper doily (retired one this time) to the centre of the card, and stamp the balloon strings on it using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Use a mix of Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive and Dimensionals to add the balloons.
- Stamp the sentiment on matching cardstock, punch out with the Duet Banner Punch and add to the card with Dimensionals.
- The baby face at the bottom is from the retired Baby Bundle stamp set.
- Change it up to a birthday card using different colours and maybe a different sentiment.