It is a colour combination for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week.
This is what I have made ….
How I created it:
- A leaf image from Awesomely Artistic was randomly stamped with Mint Macaron on a base of Smoky Slate.
- The base was then embossed with the Brick Wall TIEF and sponged with Smoky Slate ink.
- Hearth & Home Framelits were used with Whisper White card to create a window and flower box.
- White Tea Lace Paper Doilies provided the curtains in front of a Rose Red wall inside the window.
- The flowers in the flower box were coloured with a Blender Pen and Rose Red and Mint Macaron inks, and then brushed with Clear Wink of Stella.
- Watercolor Wishes was used for the sentiment which was punched with the Large Oval.
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Mint Macaron, Rose Red, Smoky Slate
Stamps: Awesomely Artistic, Watercolor Wishes
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.