Sparkle is the theme for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week.
This is something that is very difficult to show in a photograph but in real life, it is very sparkly.
How I created it:
- The Hardwood background stamp was inked with Always Artichoke and stamped on the same colour card stock.
- Three leaves were cut out with the Leaflets Framelits and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
- The leaves were then spritzed with Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry inks mixed with rubbing alcohol.
- The sentiment from Thoughts & Prayers was stamped in Cajun Craze on Whisper White, brushed with the Clear Wink of Stella and punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Extra bling / sparkle was added via Gold Metallic Thread and Gold Sequin Trim.
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Ink: Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Stamps: Hardwood, Thoughts & Prayers
Accessories: Leaflets Framelits, Banner Triple Punch, Clear Wink of Stella Brush, Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Sequin Trim, Dimensionals
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.