I saw this cute Corner Pop Up Card on a number of blogs and Pinterest, and came up with my own measurements to suit our A4 card stock.
For this one, I have used the Embossing with Framelits technique.
- I created an embossed look with the rose from the Rose Garden Thinlits, and then sponged it with Rose Red and Wild Wasabi.
- One of the background images from Timeless Textures was used with Sahara Sand ink.
- The label die from the same Thinlits was used with the matching stamp set, Rose Garden for the sentiment.
- Silver Metallics Glitter Tape, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Basic Jewel Pearls provided an elegant look.
- And on the inside of the card …..
- … and the matching envelope
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Have you checked out the great products in the Occasions Catalogue yet? Click on the Catalogues menu item on the side bar to download your digital version or contact me to get your own copy.
- 2014-2016 In Color products will be retiring at the end of May 2016. Get in before the rush to stock up on your favourites [especially ink refills].