Earlier in the week, I showcased a Crayon Resist card.
Here is another ….
- The Tip Top Taupe base was embossed with the Fluttering TIEF.
- The flower from You’ve Got This was stamped on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, marked with a crayon and sponged with Mint Macaron ink.
- Gold Sequin Trim added some bling, and the Clear and Gold Wink of Stella brushes give some subtle sparkle [very difficult to photograph].
- This card is suitable for many occasions, so I have left the sentiment off for now.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Have you checked out the great products in the Occasions Catalogue yet? Click on the Catalogues menu item on the side bar to download your digital version or contact me to get your own copy.
- 2014-2016 In Color products will be retiring at the end of May 2016. Get in before the rush to stock up on your favourites [especially ink refills].