Have you had a look at the Party with Cake stamp set in the Occasions Catalogue? I love it! So much in fact, that I used it for my classes and online card kits [classes by mail] for March.
Here is one of the cards we made in class.
- The Crushed Curry piece was embossed with the Boho Chic TIEF, ‘swiped’ with the Stazon Cotton White ink, and the dots in each diamond coloured with a black marker.
- Green and black Baker’s Twine from the Combo Pack was tied around the embossed piece, before adding the piece to the base of Thick Whisper White.
- Don’t throw away the letters/pieces from your Party Pop-Up Thinlits projects. You can use them on another project as I have here.
- Some ‘confetti’ was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black, and It’s My Party Enamel Dots added the finishing touches.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Have you checked out the great products in the Occasions Catalogue yet? Click on the Catalogues menu item on the side bar to download your digital version or contact me to get your own copy.
- 2014-2016 In Color products will be retiring at the end of May 2016. Get in before the rush to stock up on your favourites [especially ink refills].