We have a pretty colour combination for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week.
Here is my take ….
How I created it:
- I made a collage background using Gorgeous Grunge images and embossed the panel with the Stylish Stripes TIEF.
- The large flower and the butterfly from Garden in Bloom provided the images for the art panel, with some background ‘noise’ from Gorgeous Grunge.
- The butterfly trail was made with a Smoky Slate marker and Clear Wink of Stella Brush.
- Some Basic Jewel Pearls provided dimension on both the art panel and the sentiment panel.
- Don’t forget the inside of the card. Just a little decoration to match the outside is all it takes …..
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Ink: Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Smoky Slate
Stamps: Garden in Bloom, Gorgeous Grunge
Accessories: Stylish Stripes TIEF, Basic Jewel Pearls, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals
You can get more inspiration by viewing the rest of the blog hop by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.