Back to a sketch for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week.
The new Party with Cake stamp set provided my inspiration
This is it ….
How I created it:
- It’s My Party DSP covers the entire base card.
- The three banners were cut from Whisper White and the ends were punched with the Hexagon Punch to create a banner.
- The banners were then stamped with two of the ‘confetti’ images using Memento Tuxedo Black, Mint Macaron, and Crushed Curry inks.
- Silver Metallics Glitter Tape was added to the edges of the art panel.
- The cake was stamped with Crushed Curry on both the art panel and a scrap of Whisper White. The scrap piece was attached to the art panel with dimensionals.
- The candle was stamped in Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry and punched out with the matching Party Punch Pack.
- The sentiment was added with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, It’s My Party DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron
Stamps: Party With Cake
Accessories: Metallics Glitter Tape, Hexagon Punch, Dimensionals
You can get more inspiration by viewing the rest of the blog hop by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.