Alisa has given us a theme of ‘In the Air’ for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week.
I really had to put my thinking cap on for this one. I finally decided on a hummingbird flying through the clouds.
Here it is ….
How I created it:
- Picture Perfect provided the hummingbird, which was stamped with Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Pool Party and Pacific Point inks on a Whisper White panel.
- The cloud image from Sprinkles of Life was then stamped numerous times over the panel with Versamark and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.
- The art panel was sponged with Soft Sky ink, taking care to keep a ‘halo’ around the bird. It didn’t seem dark enough, so I added Pool Party around the edge of the panel.
- I used the Stripes Decorative Mask and Pool Party ink to add a border to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- The sentiment from Picture Perfect was stamped with Basic Black and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder,
- The banner for the sentiment was created using the Hexagon Punch.
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Pacific Point
Stamps: Picture Perfect, Sprinkles of Life
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Hexagon Punch, Stripes Decorative Mask, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers
You can get more inspiration by viewing the rest of the blog hop by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.