Look, no stamping today!
A WOW Christmas card that takes no time at all to put together.
Here are the steps:
- Start with a base of Thick Whisper White and add a strip of Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum across the centre of the card.
- Punch out the Festive Flower Builder Punch three times, plus an extra 3 large leaves and 3 medium leaves using Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.
- Punch out 2 X’s from the Festive Flower Builder Punch using Silver Glimmer Paper.
- Put the flower together on a 1″ circle of scrap white, starting with all 6 of the large leaves on the bottom layer, then the 6 medium leaves on the next layer. Add the three double leaves and then the Glimmer X’s.
- Attach the flower to the left hand side of the card with a couple of Dimensionals.
- Die cut the ‘peace’ using Red Foil and the Christmas Greeting Thinlits. Attach to the bottom right of the card.
- Add three silver sequins from either the Metallics Sequin Assortment or the Silver Sequin Trim to the top right hand corner for extra sparkle.
How easy was that? Why not give it a try? Contact me if you have any questions.
Supply List: (all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop)
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Click here or on the side bar to get your digital version of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue or contact me to order your own copy today.
- The Holiday Catalogue will only be around until 4 January 2016 or until stocks last. Click on the above image to download a list of retiring products or click here to visit my online shop to see what is retiring and get your favourites before they are gone forever.