- Do you like to make your own cards?
- Do you struggle trying to come up with ideas for the design?
- Do you then have problems working out what size to cut each piece?
- Do you find you don’t have time to attend classes to learn all the tips and techniques to help you make great projects?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I am here to help.
My card kits will take all the worry away and allow you to create beautiful cards with the minimum of fuss, in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.
Here is how the kits work:
- I will design a selection of cards using a specific stamp set and provide you with the detailed instructions in a PDF file. This file will also contain measurements for each piece, photographs showing the steps in the process, as well as some extra tips and tricks that I used to create the project.
- All cardstock, embellishments [ribbon, sequins, etc] will be precut and provided by me.
- You will need to provide the stamp set, inks and adhesive.
- Cost of the kits is $20 including postage.
- You can earn a discount (and only pay $15 including postage) on the kit by purchasing the stamp set through my online shop using the designated Hostess Code. If you already have all or some of the products, provided you spend a minimum of $50 before postage & handling, you will still receive the kit for a discount.
World of Dreams Kit – CLOSING DATE 16 September 2015
This month, I am using the World of Dreams stamp set. This set has a 6 stamps, 4 silhouette images and 2 sentiments.
Here is a sneak peek of the projects.
Interested in participating in the World of Dreams Kit?
Here is what you need to do:
- Make sure you have the supplies required:
- World of Dreams stamp set (or similar silhouette images)
- Marina Mist Ink Pad (or similar blue)
- Soft Suede Ink Pad (or similar brown)
- Wild Wasabi Ink Pad (or similar green)
- adhesive of your choice (I use and recommend Multipurpose Liquid Glue)
- Sponge Daubers or Sponges
- Kit only: email me with your address and I will provide you with a PayPal Invoice which must be paid by 16 September 2015.
- Kit for discount: order your supplies by 16 August 2015 through my online shop using Hostess Code: 7ECCY2GM and email me with your address and I will provide you with a PayPal Invoice which must be paid by 16 September 2015..
The PDF file will be emailed and the card kits will be mailed out to you by 26 September 2015.
I look forward to being your creative coach, by helping you build your knowledge and supplies for papercrafting. Please feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss any queries you may have.
Supply List: (all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Click here or on the side bar to get your digital version of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue or contact me to order your own copy today.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.