- Do you like to make your own cards?
- Do you struggle trying to come up with ideas for the design?
- Do you then have problems working out what size to cut each piece?
- Do you find you don’t have time to attend classes to learn all the tips and techniques to help you make great projects?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I am here to help.
My card kits will take all the worry away and allow you to create beautiful cards with the minimum of fuss, in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.
Here is how the kits work:
- I will design a selection of cards using a specific stamp set and provide you with the detailed instructions in a PDF file. This file will also contain measurements for each piece, photographs showing the steps in the process, as well as some extra tips and tricks that I used to create the project.
- All cardstock, embellishments [ribbon, etc] will be precut and provided by me.
- You will need to provide the stamp set, inks and adhesive.
- Cost of the kits is $20 including postage.
- You can earn the kit for free by purchasing your products through my online shop using the designated Hostess Code. If you already have all or some of the products, provided you spend a minimum of $50 before postage & handling, you will still receive the kit for free.
Sprinkles of Life Kit – CLOSING DATE 10 JULY 2015
You may not be aware that Stampin’ Up! supports Ronald McDonald House Charities. During the period of the current catalogue [2 June 2015 – 31 May 2016], Stampin’ Up! will donate $3.00 for every Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set sold. To date, Stampin’ Up! has donated over $1,000,000USD to this worthy cause. You can read more about it here.
My initial kit will use this very versatile stamp set as well as the 5 new In Colors – Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, and Watermelon Wonder. If you wish to start slowly with your supplies, you could purchase the Stampin’ Write Markers instead of the 5 ink pads.
Here is a sneak peek of the projects.
The links to the supplies you will require are shown below. I have also listed the 2015-2017 Cardstock & Pad kit for your information. This kit will give you 4 x A4 sheets of each of the In Colors as well as the 5 Ink pads (basically giving you the 20 sheet pack of cardstock for only $0.50).
Interested in participating in the Sprinkles of Life Kit?
Here is what you need to do:
- Make sure you have the supplies required: Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set, 2015-2017 In Color Stamp Pads or Stampin’ Write Markers, adhesive of your choice (I use and recommend Multipurpose Liquid Glue).
- Kit only: email me with your address and I will provide you with a PayPal Invoice which must be paid by 10 July 2015.
- Kit for FREE: order your supplies by 10 July 2015 through my online shop using Hostess Code: 29PXSWSY.
The PDF file will be emailed and the card kits will be mailed out to you by 20 July 2015.
I look forward to being your creative coach, by helping you build your knowledge and supplies for papercrafting. Please feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss any queries you may have.
(all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop)
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Click here or on the side bar to get your digital version of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue or contact me to order your own copy today.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.