Alisa has outdone herself with this week’s Artful Stampers Team Challenge Hop. It is a colour combination with six, yes six colours.
I really racked my brain to come up with something colourful but not over the top. In the end, I used the MDS version of Painted Petals and created a hybrid card. I am quite pleased with the result.
Only a week left to get your Sale-A-Bration goodies. Visit my online shop and place your order today.
(all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop)
Card Stock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi [via MDS and printer]
Stamps: Painted Petals
Accessories:Large Oval Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals
Techniques: Digital Hybrid
You can view the rest of the blog hop by following the Previous or Next Buttons.
Don’t forget, you too can play along. I would love to see your project.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Check out the Occasions Catalogue to see lots of great new products.
- Sale-A-Bration is on from 6 January 2015 to 31 March 2015. You can earn one free product for each $90 you spend [before postage and handling]. Contact me to get your catalogue or click on the side bar to get an electronic version, then visit my shop to get your products today.
- There are 4 new FREE products for Sale-A-Bration during March – even more reason to shop now. Details in the PDF here.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Stampin’ Up! has announced that due to quality issues, Blendabilities have been discontinued and will no longer be available for sale or as a free Sale-A-Bration product.