This week, we have a pretty colour combination for the Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge.
I coloured the Irresistibly Yours stripes DSP, added the largest butterfly from the new Butterfly Thinlits and a sentiment from Hey You.
(all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop)
Card Stock: Naturals White, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Hey You
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits, Basic Jewel Pearls, Deco Labels Framelits, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Dazzling Details
You can view the rest of the blog hop by following the Previous or Next Buttons.
Don’t forget, you too can play along. I would love to see your project.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Check out the Occasions Catalogue to see lots of great new products.
- Sale-A-Bration is on from 6 January 2015 to 31 March 2015. You can earn one free product for each $90 you spend [before postage and handling]. Contact me to get your catalogue or click on the side bar to get an electronic version, then visit my shop to get your products today.
- There are 4 new FREE products for Sale-A-Bration during March – even more reason to shop now. Details in the PDF here.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 16 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
4 thoughts on “Artful Stampers Team Challenge Hop Bermuda Razzleberry”
So pretty! The butterfly is gorgeous with the Dazzling Details. 🙂
gorgeous I love what you have done with the dsp 🙂
wow beautiful card.