Time for another Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop. This week Alisa has give us a sketch.
I love the simple look of this one.
You may have joined me from Anna’s blog. Don’t you just love her project?
I have used another pattern from the FREE Sale-A-Bration Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. I sponged the top left and bottom right with Wild Wasabi. To create the illusion of the two horizontal layers in the sketch, I masked areas and coloured them with Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities, and layered the panel onto a base of Whisper White. The flower images are from I Like You, one of the great Hostess sets you can earn from the main Catalogue. They have been coloured with Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities, cut with circle dies and layered onto matching card stock.
Now it is time for you to go and visit Alison Barclay and see what fabulous project she has made.
Here is the list for this week:
- Alisa Tilsner
- Anna Foster
- Annette Sullivan – This is ME
- Alison Barclay
- Tamsin Adams
- Jane Riches
- Melissa Davies
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Occasions Catalogue is now live in conjunction with Sale-A-Bration. From 6 January 2015 to 31 March 2015, you can earn one free product for each $90 you spend [before postage and handling]. Contact me to get your catalogues or click on the side bar to get electronic versions then visit my shop to get your products today.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 16 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?