I hope you have all had an enjoyable Christmas break with family and friends.
This week’s Artful Stampers Team Challenge is a colour combination.
You may have arrived from Tamsin Adam’s blog with one of her beautiful projects.
I started with a piece of Sahara Sand and sponged it with Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Old Olive to create a background. The tree image from Serene Silhouettes was then stamped a few times using Old Olive ink. After adding a layer of Old Olive and a piece of the new Sahara Sand Lace Trim, the art panel was embossed with the Woodgrain TIEF and then put on a Sahara Sand base which was also embossed with the Woodgrain TIEF. The sentiment from Bloom with Hope was stamped in Tangerine Tango on Sahara Sand, punched with the Word Window, and layered onto Crushed Curry punched with the Decorative Label.
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations. Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project Alison Barclay has made.
Here is this week’s group for the hop:
Annette Sullivan – You are HERE
Don’t forget to check out the Year End Closeouts in my shop. There are discounts of up to 80% on a variety of products [including some from the current Christmas catalogue]. Get in quickly before they disappear on 5 January 2015.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- The Holiday Catalogue only has a short time to run. Some of the items have been discounted in the Year End Closeouts. Check them out in my shop.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?