Today is the last Monday before Christmas and to celebrate I have another Artful Stampers Team Challenge. Today, it is a sketch.
You may have arrived from Nicole Wilson’s blog with one of her beautiful projects.
Today’s challenge will give you a sneak peek of some products from the Occasions Catalogue which goes live on 6 January 2015. I stamped part of the single image Love is Kindness with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card stock. I then coloured it with Blendabilities: Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake. Yes, two of these are new. (There are two more new ones as well: Soft Sky and Bermuda Bay.) Soft Sky Classic ink was used to create a watercolour wash background, and a faux border around the art panel. The card starts with a base of Soft Sky (which was stamped with Dictionary), a layer of Soft Sky DSP, a layer of Soft Sky card stock embossed with the Fancy Fancy TIEF, another layer of Soft Sky DSP and then the art panel added with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations. Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project Anna Foster has made.
Here is this week’s group for the hop:
Annette Sullivan – You are HERE
Don’t forget to check out the Year End Closeouts in my shop. There are discounts of up to 80% on a variety of products [including some from the current Christmas catalogue].
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- The Holiday Catalogue only has a short time to run. Some of the items have been discounted in the Year End Closeouts. Check them out in my shop.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?