Another week has flown by and it is time again for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge. Today, Alisa has given us a great sketch.
You may have arrived from Karlie Yardy’s blog with one of her gorgeous projects.
I inked the Chevron TIEF with Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar, added a piece of Very Vanilla and created a Faux Letterpress effect with the Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine. This panel was cut into three parts and the ends of each piece cut into a banner shape. These were then layered onto Pistachio Pudding. The Finishing Touches Ric Tac Edgelit was used on both sides of a Baked Brown Sugar strip and layered across the three banners. I then cut some Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla with the fancy frame from the Apothecary Accents Framelits. Part of a sentiment from Feel Goods was added to the Vanilla layer which was sponged with Baked Brown Sugar, layered onto the Pink Pirouette die cut and attached to the card with Dimensionals.
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations. Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project Alisa Tilsner has made.
Here is this week’s group for the hop:
Annette Sullivan – You are HERE
Don’t forget to check out the Year End Closeouts in my shop. There are discounts of up to 80% on a variety of products [including some from the current Christmas catalogue].
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- The Holiday Catalogue only has a few more weeks to run. Some of the items have been discounted in the Year End Closeouts. Check them out in my shop.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
4 thoughts on “Artful Stampers Team Challenge Pink Pistachio Sugar”
Pretty! These colours look great together 🙂
Really gorgeous technique! I love the effect. 🙂
Love the texture on your card. Love the technique too 🙂
lovely card. 🙂