Earlier in the week, I showcased the negative image of a die cut on a clean and simple card. Today, I am showing the real die cut of a negative image I displayed here.
I stamped the wreath in Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler and the flowers in Cherry Cobbler. The flowers and wreath were then die cut with the matching Wonderful Wreath Framelits. The base card of Lost Lagoon was layered with a piece of Motley Monsters DSP in a woodgrain pattern. I die cut the word Joy in Lost Lagoon, then used a two way glue pen to add Dazzling Details for some bling. The flowers on the wreath have Basic Pearls Rhinestone centres for even more bling.
So here is another example of being able to create two cards with the one die cut. The Wonderful Wreath Framelits are so versatile, especially when used with the matching Wondrous Wreath images. Do you have yours yet?
Please visit again soon for more Christmas ideas.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?