Alisa has provided us with another great sketch for this week’s challenge.
You may have arrived from Alison Barclay’s blog with her beautiful creation.
Here is the sketch.
I turned the sketch clockwise by 90° and have made a hybrid card using images from Everything Eleanor printed out from My Digital Studio and coloured with an Aqua Painter and inks. The first layer is Very Vanilla embossed with the Decorative Dots TIEF and sponged with Baked Brown Sugar. The second layer is Crisp Cantaloupe stamped with Dotty Angles, and the third layer is Pistachio Pudding, also stamped with Dotty Angles. The art panel of Very Vanilla has the flourish from Everything Eleanor [in MDS] which was then sponged with Baked Brown Sugar. Two of the flowers were printed, coloured, then fussy cut to create a flower and leaves, and added with a dimensional. I used the Chalk Marker to highlight the stamen and added a Basic Jewel Pearl to the middle of the flower. The sentiment is from Good Greetings.
A vintage style card, don’t you think?
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations. Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project Nicole Wilson has made.
Here is this week’s group for the hop:
Annette Sullivan – You are HERE
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?