Today’s card is a panel divider card which I made for my friend Janelle’s birthday.
I used Sahara Sand for the base, with Blackberry Bliss and Strawberry Slush for the layers. The panels are Whisper White stamped in Blackberry Bliss with the leaves from World of Dreams. The front panel has some Strawberry Slush butterflies from Kinda Eclectic, punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch, covered with Dazzling Details and some Basic Jewel Pearls added for the bodies. The top of the panel has been cut with the lace Finishing Touches Edgelits and the ‘legs’ punched with the Label Bracket Punch. The sentiment is from Hey You.
This design is much easier to make than you would think. Let me know if you want to make one too.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only a few weeks left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?