Alisa Tilsner’s Stampin’ Up! group, The Artful Stampers is having a team challenge blog hop based on the above colour combination. You may have arrived here from Jane Riches blog. If you haven’t seen her wonderful creation, just follow the link below to Nicole and move on from her link till you get back to me.
For my art panel, I used Whisper White and stamped one of the Work of Art images in the three colours. I added the grass from World of Dreams using Memento Tuxedo Black, stamping twice without reinking, and a sentiment from Sassy Salutations. I punched an Extra Large Oval Punch from Bermuda Bay card stock and then punched a Large Oval in the middle of it. This ‘frame’ was placed over the sentiment and the art panel embossed with the Zig Zag TIEF. After sponging the edges with Bermuda Bay, I added the panel to a base of Coastal Cabana.
I made this card for my friend Denise who has not been feeling too good lately. I had hoped that she would have received it before this post went live. Sorry about that Denise. I hope you are starting to feel better.
Now it is time to go and check out the great project that Nicole has created.
Today is the last day to take advantage of the Stamp Stock & Save promotion. Visit my shop before you miss the exceptional savings.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?