Here is a great way to use the negative images from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits.
I cut a piece of Lost Lagoon with one of the Deco Label Framelits and then cut ‘Joy’ from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits in the die cut piece. This was layered onto Whisper White embossed with the Tiny Triangles TIEF and a base of Lost Lagoon. A piece of Washi Tape from All is Calm was added across the bottom of the card, and some Frosted Sequins added to the art panel.
I am really happy with the clean and simple look of this one.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?