Washi Tape has been the rage for quite a while now. However, I still can’t get my head around using it. My sister challenged me to make a few cards with the new All is Calm Washi Tape from the Holiday Catalogue.
My first card is quite simple. I embossed a piece of Whisper White with the new Filigree Frame TIEF, stamped one of the Festival of Trees images with Lost Lagoon three times without re-inking and added a sentiment. I added a strip of washi tape down either side of the embossing before adding the art panel to a layer of Basic Gray and then onto a base of Lost Lagoon. Some Frosted Sequins were randomly placed to add some bling.
I would love to hear what you think of my washi tape attempt. I will have another sample for you in a few days.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?