Christmas is the theme today. I have loosely based my layout on a card in the Occasions Catalogue.
Onto a base of Whisper White, I added a layer of diagonal stripes from the Typeset DSP. A smaller layer of a newsprint from the same DSP was covered with Stazon Cotton White ink, and then stamped with Gorgeous Grunge dots. Stars were cut with Brushed Gold card stock and Trim the Tree DSP. The sentiment from Sassy Salutations was stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and sponged with Sahara Sand.
What do you think of my vintage style Christmas card? I would love to hear your thoughts.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?