Do you often need a quick gift box and haven’t the time to work out how to make one? Here is the answer. In the new Holiday Catalogue, there is a Gift Box Punch Board that will make 15 standard sizes boxes within a matter of minutes. The measurements are available in both imperial and metric, so you have no excuses. The smallest box is 1¾” x 1¾” x 1¾” and the largest is 4″ x 4″ x 4″.
I have used retired DSP to make the 15 boxes for you to see. They are not fancy – but could be very easily dressed up with some ribbon and a tag.
Stampin’ Up! has produced a short video to show you their simplicity.
Wouldn’t you like one of these now – especially with Christmas on the horizon. Visit my shop now.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?