Have you tried colouring your DSP with Blendabilities? I have seen quite a few examples of it recently, so I thought I would try it out too
I used the lattice pattern from the Back to Black DSP and coloured it with the light Coastal Cabana Blendabilities. This was layered onto a base of Whiper White. I then stamped the leaves image from the Hostess Set Bloom With Hope in Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White. One of the ‘splotch’ images from Work of Art was then stamped 3 times without reinking over the leaves. The art panel was layered onto Basic Black before adding to the base. The sentiment is from Work of Art.
This is a another great way to use Blendabilites and get some different DSP. Why not give it a try?
Don’t forget there are only a few days to take advantage of the Big Shot and bundles deal. Visit my shop to get yours today.
Thanks for checking out my blog.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?