My preorder from the Holiday Catalogue arrived today and I just had to start playing immediately. You are going to love absolutely everything in it.
Here is a sneak peek of a few of the products: a new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder called Filigree Frame [which I think could be used for any occasion, not just Christmas], and a single stamp Christmas Bauble which I have coloured with Blendabilities – Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Smoky Slate. The sentiment is from a set that will be available in an upcoming promotion. I used Marina Mist for the base card.
If you would like an advance copy of the Holiday Catalogue which goes live on 28 August, please leave me a comment or email me.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?