As a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator, I get lots of ‘perks’ including a discount on product purchases, seeing the catalogues and ordering products before the general public. This weekend, I placed an order from the new Holiday Catalogue which goes live on 28 August. There are some wonderful new products which I will show you when my order arrives. In the meantime, one of my uplines asked us to participate in a challenge to create a Christmas card using non-Christmas stamps. This is mine.
I stamped the Corner Garden Background stamp in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. The sentiment from Greetings of the Season was also stamped in the same ink. A piece of 1/8″ Real Red Taffeta Ribbon was placed across the bottom of the art panel which was then layered onto a base of Garden Green.
What do you think? A very clean and simple Christmas card without using a Christmas image. I would love to see what you can create.
If you would like the opportunity to get products early and at a discount, I would love for you to join my team. Visit my SU Website or contact me to find out how.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?