Old and new products are on show today. In the new catalogue, there are going to be some alcohol based markers – Blendabilities which are just perfect for colouring.
Here I have used them on the retiring Blessed Easter tulips image. I also used the retiring Framed Tulips TIEF to make some note cards. The sentiment is from Happy Watercolor which will not be in the new catalogue either. I am going to miss all three of these products.
There will be twelve colour sets to match existing SU colours. Each set comes with three markers – dark, medium and light. There will also be a set of 6 Skin Tone markers. On these cards, I have used Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler for the tulips. The leaves are all done with Old Olive.
They are so easy to use, and the shading shows up so well in real life.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Grab your favourites from the retiring lists before they are all gone – Stamps and Accessories. Last date is 30 June 2014.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- The Occasions Catalogue only has a few more weeks before it disappears forever. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?