Another batch of note cards today.
This time I used MDS to print some Gingham Garden DSP. The flowers are from Petite Petals and cut with the matching punch. The leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch.
The Envelope Punch Board was of great assistance in making a box for these cards. This time, I made a belly band to close the box.
Would you like to make projects like this? Contact me to arrange a personal or email-based class.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Weekly deals are happening in April 2014. Check them out in my shop.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Best of Limited Edition stamp sets are only available until 30 April 2014. Get yours before they disappear forever..
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?