I hope you are not tired of seeing Backyard Basics yet. It is a very versatile set with a variety of images. Today, I am using it with the Sweet Sorbet DSP which is a FREE Sale-a-bration product.
The base card of Crisp Cantaloupe and the DSP were cut with one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits. To separate the DSP layer from the top of the card, I used the cross stitch Needlepoint TIEF. The butterfly from Backyard Basics was coloured with Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit and cut with the matching framelit.. I then covered it with Dazzling Details to give it some sparkle. The sentiment from Loving Thoughts was stamped in Basic Gray. To finish the look, I added the other side of the DSP Edgelit cut out to the inside base of the card.
Whilst not usually my colours, I think that they work very well with this DSP.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?