A quick card today using the new Blessed Easter stamp from the Occasions catalogue.
I stamped it in Stazon Jet Black on Watercolor Paper and then added the background colours of Soft Sky, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz with the background stamp from Happy Watercolor. This art piece was added to a Night of Navy Window Frames Framelit which had the curved sides removed, and then layered on Soft Sky which was embossed with the new Arrows TIEF. I used Naturals White for the base card and ran the Night of Navy marker around the front edge to create a faux layer before adding the Soft Sky. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits.
I was so pleased with how the faux layer turned out. It adds dimension without layers.
If you look at the Blessed Easter stamp, you will see that it has a sentiment attached to it. To make the stamp more versatile, I separated the two parts and now have two stamps – a bunch of tulips and an Easter sentiment. Both of these can now be used with other images.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?