Flip cards are all the rage at the moment. You can make them in one go with special dies, or use other dies and make them manually. Today, I am using one of the Labels Framelits to make a Christmas card. It is based on one I saw on Darlene DeVries blog.
My base card stock is Textured Island Indigo (in the Holiday Catalogue) and is edged with Island Indigo DSP. The art panel is Whisper White. I stamped one of the Ornament Keepsake images using Encore Metallic Silver ink and then heat embossed it with Iridescent Ice EP. The snow was created by stamping one of the Gorgeous Grunge images in Versamark and heat embossing with Clear EP. The panel was then sponged with Island Indigo ink.
Here it is closed.
The inside panel was stamped in Island Indigo with a sentiment from Greetings of the Season and another of the Ornament Keepsakes images, and then sponged.
A quick and simple Christmas card, that only took about 10 minutes from start to finish. Thanks for the inspiration Darlene.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Create Pretty Packages with two great bundles until 30 November 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Sale-a-bration.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio? Test it out and get some of the 30% off seasonal downloads at the same time – only until 30 November 2013.