Have you tried stencilling? Here is a quick way to create a beautiful card.
I cut a doily on a piece of scrap card using the Sizzlit Large Paper Doily and placed it on a piece of Very Vanilla. After adding some Rubbing Alcohol and Elegant Eggplant re-inker to a Stampin’ Spritzer, I sprayed over the doily die cut to create a subtle background. To this I added a Large Pearl, and layered it onto Elegant Eggplant and a card base of Naturals Ivory. The sentiment uses Four Frames and Simply Sketched and is cut with the Decorative Label Punch and attached with Dimensionals.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Last day to join Stampin’ Up! for just $25. Contact me today.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?