Some more new Catalogue products today.
The flower sprig image from the Hostess Set Morning Meadow was inked with Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush markers, spritzed with water and then stamped on a Whisper White panel. The sentiment, also from this Hostess set was stamped with Baked Brown Sugar. The panel had its corners rounded and then some of the new Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffle Trim was adhered around the edge. The Pistachio Pudding base had the corners rounded and was stamped with a border image from Mosaic Madness in matching ink. The art panel was then attached with dimensionals.
These colours, and the stretch trim make a very elegant card. You must try this Stretch Ruffle Trim which comes in all 5 of the 2013-15 In Colors. It is so soft and easy to manipulate into any shape.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- The new catalogue is live. Check out all the great new products, and the returning favourites.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is butterflies,
- Some of the Greetings stamp sets are reduced by 25% until the end of the month.
- There are 5 single stamps available until 31 August 2013.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?