As promised, here is the first sneak peek from the upcoming Sale-a-bration.
There are two stamp sets and a punch in this project. One of the 19 items is a Digital disc containing everything from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. I decided that I would try the digital images for this project. I printed out the phone booth from Feeling Sentimental in Real Red on Very Vanilla. Using Crumb Cake, I added some dimension with some of the images from French Foliage [not digital].
See the tiny Hello sentiment in the top right hand corner? This was also digitally prepared from the Pretty Petites set, punched out with the new Petite Curly Label Punch and attached with dimensionals. After distressing the edges of the main vanilla piece, I layered it onto Real Red and then on a base of Naturals Ivory
I will have more sneak peeks for you over the next few weeks.
What’s happening over the next few weeks for you and Stampin’ Up!
- Week 3 of the Clearance Rack Blitz finishes today.
- Week 4 clearance commences on 11 January. This is the last week of these great bargains.
- Annual Sale-a-bration commences on 22 January. This great promotion allows you to receive a free item for every $100 you spend. Keep an eye out for more on this offer.
- Have you seen the cute Valentine promotion?
This is only available until 21 January and includes a free Simply Sent kit from the Holiday Catalogue.
- The Holiday Catalogue finishes on 31 January.
If you wish to add to your stamping supplies, I would be happy to place an order for you. Just send me an email.