Mystery Card kit must include:
- A cardstock base (A5 or similar size). Colour of your choice.
- Co-ordinating Card Stock for Layering. May include a piece of patterned papers. Minimum of two pieces to be included and they must be at least 15cm x 5cm or larger. More than two pieces may be included.
- At least one of the following (more than one option may be chosen if desired):
- Length of ribbon (generous enough to be tied in a bow).
I decided to participate and sent my mystery pack to Madonna. Now that things are starting to get back to some sense of normality (at least in southern Queensland – the cyclone has devastated North Queensland), Madonna has sent out the mystery packs. I was quite excited when mine turned up in the mail yesterday, so excited in fact that I forgot to take a photograph of the contents before starting to make my card.
The pack consisted of:
- Soft Sky, River Rock, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla cardstock
- Twill Tape
After much thought (and a little added inspiration from Helen and Sue), this is my finished product.
I used River Rock ink to stamp Crackle (Not SU), and Chocolate Chip Ink to stamp the flourish from Easter Blossoms and the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. I used Sticky Strip to create a frill with the Twill Tape.
Thanks to my Mystery player. You can check out Madonna’s and other entries here.