You can explore an ocean of inspiration with tropical tones, marble-painted paper and splashes of sparkles with this collection.
The Waves of the Ocean is an exclusive early-release Collection available from 1 March to 2 May 2022. The Collection includes the Waves of Inspiration Bundle (Stamp Set and Dies), Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper, Blue Foils Specialty Paper, and Waves Rhinestone Basic Jewels. The DSP, Foils Specialty Paper and Rhinestones are only available whilst supplies last. The Bundle will be in the Annual Catalogue going live on 3 May 2022.
I have made a selection of masculine birthday cards using the DSP with other stamps and dies.
- Card 1:
- This one uses the Diorama Dies with images from Sailing Home Stamp Set and coordinating Smooth Sailing Dies. The sentiment is from Blossoms in Bloom
- Card 2:
- The DSP has been ripped and both sides used to create the sea / sand.
- The shells and sea grass used Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper with the Seaside Seashells Dies and coordinating Seashells 3D Embossing Folder. They were coloured with Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- The sentiment is from Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set.
- Card 3:
- This one is a Vertical Side Step Card. Thanks to LeeAnn Greff for the original inspiration. I have amended the measurements to suit our A4 cardstock.
- The card base is Mint Macaron and the sentiment is from Friendly Hello stamp set.
- I have added a few of the Rhinestones – not too much bling for a masculine card!
- Card 4:
- The last card today is a standard easel card.
- The frame, shells and sea grass used Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper with the Seaside Seashells Dies and coordinating Seashells 3D Embossing Folder. They were coloured with Petal Pink, Crumb Cake and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers,
- The sentiment is from Happiest of Birthdays stamp set.
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.